1. Swimming pool water treatment equipment
(1) Circulating water purification and disinfection equipment 1. Swimming pools must be equipped with circulating water purification and disinfection equipment, which can meet the requirements of water quality treatment. Water quality circulating purification and disinfection equipment in swimming places should be kept in good condition, regular inspection and maintenance system should be established, regular inspection, maintenance and maintenance should be done and records should be made. When problems are found and repaired in time, emergency measures should be taken to ensure the normal operation of all kinds of facilities and equipment and maintain good condition. 2. The selection of circulating water purification and disinfection equipment should meet the following requirements: (1) the equipment is simple, safe, reliable, easy to operate and maintain; (2) the metering device is accurate, flexible and adjustable; (3) the feeding system can be automatically controlled and safe and reliable; (4) the chlorinating machine should have at least one spare set, and the chlorinating machine should be set up. There are pressure stable and uninterrupted water sources. The operation and stopping of chlorinating machine should be interlocked with the operation and stopping of circulating water pump.
(2) Disinfection of swimming pool water 1. Disinfectant selection should meet the following requirements: (1) strong sterilization ability and continuous sterilization function; (2) not causing water and environmental pollution, not changing the water quality of pool water; (3) no stimulation or irritation to human body; (4) little corrosion to building structures, equipment and pipes. 2. swimming pool water should be disinfectant with chlorine disinfectant. At present, chlorine-containing disinfectants used in swimming pools in China include liquid chlorine, bleaching powder, bleaching water and strong chlorine concentrate (TCCA). Because of the residue, the bleaching powder is blocking the pipes, affecting the water quality and gradually being eliminated. The chlorine content in drift water is very unstable, and the available chlorine will gradually decrease with the influence of environment, temperature, humidity, light and storage time. When using liquid chlorine disinfection, leak prevention measures should be taken, including water treatment machine room should be far away from swimming pool and closed, emergency alarm devices should be installed in the room, vacuum automatic dosing method should be adopted for liquid chlorine, and devices for fully mixing and contacting chlorine with pool water should be installed; strong chlorine concentrate (TCCA) should be separated gradually in water due to its conjugated groups. Explain the release of hypochlorite, leaving the cyanuric acid salt to stabilize the effective chlorine in water. It is nontoxic and stable in storage. In recent years, quite a lot of swimming pools in our country use TCCA as a disinfectant for swimming pool water. 3. ozone or ultraviolet rays or other disinfection methods can be used under conditions and needs. When ozone or ultraviolet radiation is used for disinfection, chlorine should also be used for disinfection to maintain the continuity of disinfection. 4. The chlorination amount of swimming pool water (including new water supplied continuously by children's wading pool) is determined by the free residual chlorine amount in the pool water from 0.3 to 0.5 mg/L. The chlorination amount of foot-dipping disinfection pool water is determined by the free residual chlorine amount in the pool water from 5 to 10 mg/L, and the dosing time is preferably 1-2 hours before opening. When swimming places are open, we should regularly measure residual chlorine in swimming pool water and record well. Conditionally, residual chlorine is measured every 2 hours when indoor swimming places are open, and once every hour when outdoor swimming places are open.
(3) In order to prevent algae from growing in artificial swimming pools, adding 0.25-0.5 mg/L copper sulfate (2-3 kg per 1000 m3 water) into the pool water, it was found that the maximum dosage of algae should not exceed 1.0 mg/L, and the best dosage should be 1-2 times per month.
Two. Disinfection of swimming places
(1) Every class shall clean, scrub or rinse out the swimming pool, the aisle beside the pool and the sanitary facilities at the beginning and after the end of the class. When contamination is found, chlorine-containing disinfectant with concentration of 250-500 mg/L can be sprayed or wiped to disinfect, and then scrubbed with clean water. Emergency rooms should be regularly cleaned and sterilized.
(2) the shower room should be scrubbed regularly, and the ground can be regularly sterilized with chlorine disinfectant of 500mg/L concentration.
(3) Clothes changing cabinets should be cleaned and disinfected after opening every day. They can be sprayed or wiped with chlorine-containing disinfectant at a concentration of 250-500 mg/L before being scrubbed with clean water.
(4) Public toilets (toilets) and garbage cans (barrels) should be cleaned in time every day and disinfected regularly with chlorine-containing disinfectant at a concentration of 500 mg/L.
(5) Central air-conditioning systems shall be cleaned and disinfected regularly in strict accordance with the requirements of the Regulations for the Management of Central Air-conditioning and Ventilation Systems in Public Places. Other facilities such as drinking water, disinfection and rescue should be cleaned and sterilized regularly.
Three, disinfection of public supplies and appliances
(1) The public utensils (including slippers, tea sets, etc.) used by swimmers in swimming places should be replaced and disinfected one by one.
(2) cleaning and disinfection of slippers: special slippers should be set up. 1. set up two decontamination pools or decontamination bins with rubber gloves, disinfectants and water sources. 2. cleaning: first wash the slippers with clean water or detergent. 3. over water: rinse the slippers with clear water in a pool or through a water bucket. 4. Disinfection: In drug pools or drums, slippers are completely immersed in liquid medicine. The concentration and immersion time of liquid medicine must be strictly operated according to the instructions of drug use. When using chlorine-containing disinfectants, the effective chlorine content of the soaking solution should reach 250-500 mg/L, and the soaking time should be no less than 30 minutes. 5. Cleaning: Take out slippers from the disinfectant solution, rinse them with clean water, remove residual disinfectants, cool them for 10-15 minutes, and place the cleaning cabinet or storage box after the slippers are dried.
(3) Cup washing and disinfection: Cup washing and disinfection should be carried out in the special cup washing room according to the operating rules of cup washing and disinfection. 1. Decontamination and cleaning: Clean the residue and tea in the cup, then wash the cup with detergent in the sink, rinse the cup with clean water and pay attention to scrubbing the cup mouth. 2. Disinfection: In the drug disinfection pool, the cups and utensils should be completely immersed in liquid medicine. The concentration and immersion time of liquid medicine must be strictly operated according to the instructions of drug use. When using chlorine-containing disinfectants, the effective chlorine content of the immersion solution should reach 250 mg/l and the immersion time should be no less than 30 minutes; if using electronic disinfection cabinet, it can be directly cleaned and put after cleaning. Disinfection by electronic disinfection cabinet. 3. over water: rinse the cup with clear water in the pond and remove the residual disinfectant. 4. Cleaning: After disinfection, cups and utensils should be inverted before being put into the cleaning cabinet. If towels are used as cushions in the cleaning cabinet, the towels must be regularly replaced, cleaned and disinfected.
Four, matters needing attention
(1) Disinfectants shall be purchased from manufacturers or business units with complete licenses. Acceptance and acceptance systems shall be established and records shall be made when purchasing them. Inspection certificates and hygienic licenses of production enterprises or related products shall be obtained in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State.
(2) Disinfectants are sealed in capped containers and stored in ventilation, dry glow, shade and light shelters; a registration system for the acceptance and acceptance of special persons entering and leaving the warehouse for disinfectants shall be established. The name, quantity, origin, date of purchase, date of production, shelf life, packing and certificate-seeking of the disinfectants in the warehouse shall be recorded in detail and the warehouse-entry time shall be accorded. Classified storage.
(3) Work clothes, masks and rubber gloves should be worn in disinfection to avoid direct contact with skin and mucosa. Eye masks can be worn in preparation if conditions permit.
- Waterproof, Windproof
- Models Can Be Recycled, Greatly Reducing Costs
- Lifelike, Tall And Vivid Shape
- The Inflatable Slide Is Soft
- To Achieve Incredible Speed
- Children Can Get More Happiness
- The Water Outside The Equipment Should Also Be ...
- Prevent Inflatable Water Park Safety Problems
- Easy To Install, Easy To Carry, Light Weight
- A New Type Of Entertainment
- The Market Of Mobile Water Park Is Very Good
- Guangxi Guests Join Hands With Venice To Build ...
- Use Strength To Sell For Yourself
- Hero Behind The Water Park -- Jia Kai's Air Model
- Kai Kai Air Model, Dancing With Strength
- Profit From Air, KaiKai Gas Model For You To Op...
- Guangzhou Kai Kai Air Model Attracts Tourist Vi...
- Jiakai Model, The Rise Of Alternative Forms Of ...
- First Love We Met That Summer
- Mobile Water Parks Help Teenagers Understand Wa...